All MAPI products are created, tested, and certified by their organization. We have found that their vigilant quality standards and testing proceedures match our own, and we are impressed with their passion in healing and empowering people to self heal. Please enjoy this curation of herbal products, most of these are not hemp infused, but do contain many beneficial herbs and spices meant to enliven the physiology. As always, contact us with any questions. Happy Healing!
Help calm your mind and emotions.
Do you have a fast-paced schedule? Maybe you do a lot of focused mental work? In a demanding situation, this delicious, minty tea will give you an extra boost.
Worry Free Tea helps balance and calm your mind, emotions, brain and nerves.
The exotic colors and heady aromas of spices can elevate an ordinary dish into a sublime feast for the senses of sight, smell and taste. What's more, most spices also come with therapeutic properties, so every meal that includes spices can become an experience in enhancing health and well-being. Ayurveda, the ancient system of healing from India, has been singing the praises of spices as "wonder-foods" for thousands of years. Spices are ingredients in many synergistic ayurvedic herbal formulations, and an ayurvedic expert, when giving you advice, is as likely to recommend specific spices to include in your diet as to suggest herbal supplements for you to take.
- Ashwagandha has many significant benefits, but is best known for its powerful adaptogenic properties, meaning that it helps mind and body adapt better to stress. It nourishes the nerves and improves nerve function to help you maintain calm during stressful situations.
- Cardamom is tridoshic (good for balancing all three doshas), but people trying to keep Pitta in balance should eat it in smaller amounts.
- Pepper is considered an important healing spice in ayurveda. It has cleansing and antioxidant properties, and it is a bioavailability enhancer — it helps transport the benefits of other herbs to the different parts of the body. It helps the free flow of oxygen to the brain.
- In ayurveda, cloves are considered to enhance circulation, digestion and metabolism.
- Because it increases the ability to solve problems effectively, bacopa (brahmi) is often used in formulas to help relieve and prevent stress.
- Arjuna is helpful in balancing the emotions (Sadhaka Pitta).
licorice (root), peppermint (leaf), spearmint (leaf), arjuna (bark), ashwagandha (root), cardamom (fruit), cinnamon (bark), indian cardamom (fruit), marshmallow (root), pepper (fruit), long pepper (fruit), gotu kola (whole plant), fennel (fruit), bacopa (whole plant), clove (flower bud), greater galangal (rhizome), heart-leaf sida (root).
Suggested Use: Place one tea bag in one cup of boiling water and steep for 2-5 minutes. Enjoy with lemon, sweetener or milk to taste.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.