Rejuvenate your cells and build a more youthful body:
The cells in your body are continually being replaced by new ones, but this process deteriorates with age. The body's organs and tissues are less vital than they once were, which causes premature aging.
Rejuvenation for Ladies helps restore that youthful glow. It promotes cellular regeneration, which slows both biological and psychological aging. The benefits continue to grow and accumulate over time.
This formula is especially helpful during the years before menopause. It nourishes the blood, bones, and bone marrow — which have to be replenished constantly for an easy, natural menstrual cycle.
Rejuvenation for Ladies is recommended to help renew and rebuild the body over time. For published research on Rejuvenation for Ladies, please see our research page at https://www.mapi.com/ayurvedic-research/index.html .
Benefits according to ayurveda:
- The formation of strong healthy bones (Asthi Agni)
- Bone marrow (Majja Dhatu) which fosters physical strength and energy
- The quality and quantity of blood (Rakta Dhatu)
- Nutritional fluid or plasma (Rasa Dhatu) that feeds every cell in the body
A precise, time-tested herbal formula:
The herbs in Rejuvenation for Ladies are combined in exact proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability and assimilation of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy — the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
- It can take three months to prepare a single ingredient such as mineral pitch. Following such meticulous methods is the only way to guarantee the traditional benefits described in the ayurvedic texts.
- Chebulic myrobalan, belleric myrobalan and amla together form the renowned ayurvedic remedy Triphala, which is a gentle digestive toner and cleanser.
- Guggul helps support healthy cholesterol levels in the body.
- Turmeric is a rasayana among spices with a diverse range of benefits. This all-around wonder spice is said to help detoxify the liver, support healthy cholesterol levels, promote a healthy response to allergens, aid digestion, and support natural immunity and the complexion.
mineral pitch, guggul (exudate), pearl oyster shell, iron oxide, indian jalap (root), indian cassia (leaf), cinnamon (bark), bamboo (secretion), rock salt, long pepper (fruit), long pepper (root), spiked ginger lily (rhizome), cyperus (tuberous root), deodar cedar (heartwood), turmeric (rhizome), chaerophyllum acuminatum (root), barley (whole plant), baliospermum (root), cardamom (fruit), coriander (fruit), chebulic myrobalan (whole fruit without seeds), belleric myrobalan (whole fruit without seeds), amla (whole fruit without seeds), piper chaba (root), vidanga (fruit), pepper (fruit), sodium carbonate, ginger (rhizome). Other ingredients: sugarcane, starch, gum acacia, talcum, magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily with warm water.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.